Organic Lawn Care – Safe, Natural & Effective
Creating lawn envy does not have to be risky
For over 25 years, Minuteman Landscaping has always believed that pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and synthetic-based fertilizers were risky to people, pets and the environment. Our safe and natural lawn care solutions more effectively allow nature to work with itself to increase the strength, health and vitality of plants and lawns, making them more pest, weed and disease resistant.
Why organic lawn care?
Working with natural systems rather than trying to manipulate them, we are able to encourage and enhance biological cycles involving micro-organisms and soil flora. However, organic-based lawn care is more than just the use of chemical-free products. It’s an entire system that includes cultural practices to enhance and sustain the results of the organic programs.
Our organic lawn care programs include a full compliment of landscape services that are customized for each client based on their lawn’s specific requirements.
- Comprehensive Lawn Care Maintenance – Our maintenance program includes correct cultural practices in mowing, spring and fall clean up, mulching and weeding to ensure your natural lawn care program can be sustained within your specific environment.
- Natural Lawn Care Program – Beginning with a soil test to determine the needs of your property, we work with nature to ensure your program is effective.
- Organic Plant Health Care – Safe and effective plant health care solutions for the trees and shrubs on your property, vital to protect your valuable investment.
- Landscape Design & Construction – We turn ordinary property into a beautiful landscape that is sustainable for your particular situation.
- Organic Mosquito & Tick Control – Designed to safely eliminate these dangerous insects from your yard, our organic mosquito and tick control program can be spread anywhere on your property from lawns to mulch beds and will not harm pets, people or vegetable gardens.
Communities We Serve
- Chestnut Hill
Peace of Mind
We’ve always cared for the safety of the families who trust us to keep their property looking its best, but we are also concerned about the safety of our employees and our shared environment. We have been committed to this effort since 1984 and our comprehensive natural lawn management program is tailored to individual property needs and client concerns.
Citing health and environmental concerns, the EPA has initiated a ban on the use of toxic pesticides in public areas including parks and school grounds. The dangers of toxic pesticide use are real.
The alternatives now available offer better, safer and more effective options without risk to you or your family. Over the long term, organic lawn care options strengthen turf, soil and plants because they build up rather than tear down and destroy.
Contact us to find out more about our organic lawn care programs and how they will work for you.